Temporary Sales Assistant (Nov-Jan)
Soul and Soap - Truro
(2-3 days a week)
As a Sales Assistant with Soul and Soap you will join a small but thriving retail business based in the centre of Truro. You will often be the first point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for providing them with a fantastic shopping experience.
You should have real enthusiasm and customer focused sales skills. An interest in skincare and cosmetics, a professional and friendly outlook and a welcoming personality are vital. If you share our desire to make shopping at Soul and Soap a superb experience, we would like to hear from you!
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Welcoming and assisting customers, identifying their needs and answering product-related questions.
- Optimising sales opportunities to achieve daily targets.
- Secure cash and credit handling and ensuring daily records are correct.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and encouraging customer loyalty.
- Visual merchandising and creating displays.
- Gift wrapping.
- Ensuring shop is always presented in a clean, safe and inviting manner.
- Doing some parcel dispatch
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
- Be able to work between November and January
- Be flexible, and it is also very important you are able to work weekdays, as well as weekends, late night shopping, Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, and New Years Eve.
- Friendly, approachable & creative personality
- Proactive and flexible, prepared to go the extra mile for our customers and our business
As a our team member you will be provided with training and on the job learning opportunities accompanied with some great perks such as 50% off product in your store!
Please send us your CV to email@example.com