Soul and Soap is a small brand that specialises in natural and organic bath and beauty products made by using pure and natural ingredients with no nasties with a focus on personalised gifts, we are looking for someone to join us for the Christmas rush.
The position will be a fixed term contract until 23rd December 2017, however there is a strong chance that this could be extended, but this is not guaranteed. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Shifts to include some Saturdays, so the successful applicant will need to have some flexibility.
- Preparing gifts & wrapping products - this includes soaps, bath bombs, shower gels, gifts sets etc.
- Picking and packing orders
- Replenishment of stock
- Labeling the products
- Preparing delivery paperwork
- Helping to take parcels to the post office
- Some customer service required if there are visitors in the workshop/showroom
- The ideal candidate would have the following:
- a good eye for detail
- ability to pick orders accurately
- good labelling skills
- ability to work quickly and to set deadlines
- ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
- computer skills
- strong teamwork mentality
Closing Date for applications: Friday 31st October 2017
Start Date: As soon as possible, no later than 13th November 2017
Contract end date: 23rd December 2017