Even if you don't have a bath tub there are so many other ways you can enjoy using bath bombs! Check out all these uses below... Its pretty amazing how inventive you can get!
- Mini Bath, manicure or pedicure at home. Just drop half or a quarter of the bath bomb in a tub filled with warm water and soak your feet or hands in the tub. Your feet and hands will be so soft and moisturised!
- Make your carpet smell nice. Crush and sprinkle light or uncoloured bath bombs on the floor before you vacuum to scent carpet and rugs.
Keep your shoes smelling fresh. Halve a bath bomb and put each in each shoe to deodorise them.
- Use one as a deodoriser spray. Dissolve 1/4 of a bath bomb in some water. Fill a spray bottle with the mixture. You now have an air and fabric refresher, or deodorising spray for your feet!
- Get fizzy in the shower! Use small chunks of a bath bomb as a body scrub to exfoliate and massage your skin in the shower.
- Display them. Put some bath bombs in a glass bowl, They look great and smell like a bed of flowers and fruits all day everyday!
- Scent your Clothes. Take an organza bag and put half of a bath bomb inside. Hang the bag in your closet or place in your chest of drawers. Your clothes will always smell amazing!
- Vapour Bomb! Fill your whole house with the smell of your favourite bath bomb. Take a large pot and fill it with water. Put it on the stove till it's simmering, then drop a bath bomb in. Reduce the heat down low so the water is no longer boiling, but still steaming. The lovely scented vapour will scent your entire house.
See no bath no problems! The only difficult part is deciding on which scents you want!
Do you know any other ways of how to use bath bombs?